Set Subject : SPORT ( 6th November 2014 )

A place for Syllabus Updates and Comments
keith richardson
Committee Member
Committee Member

Set Subject : SPORT ( 6th November 2014 )

Post by keith richardson »

Hi,
I am now taking your entries for this Set Subject competition, to be judged by Nick Hilton, who you will recall came along earlier this year and showed us some excellent images, including many sports images.

Digital entries only up to a maximum of five images, numbered in order of preference, to be handed in to me over the next two weeks, or emailed to me at the usual address for competitions.

compsec.adaps@gmail.com

NB. If you recall, at the AGM there was a vote on whether a Sports section should be included in the Annuals. So for all those that wanted to see one introduced, this is your opprtunity to show that if we introduced a dedicated sports section that it would be well supported.

Good luck everyone,

keith.
keith richardson
Committee Member
Committee Member

Re: Set Subject : SPORT ( 6th November 2014 )

Post by keith richardson »

Hi Everyone,

The closing date for entries to this competition is supposed to be tonight, but in light of the fact that so far I have only had entries from only four members I will extend it until midnight on Sunday.

So you need to get those entries to me as soon as possible, either by email or bring them on pendrive or CD to the club tonight.
If I am not at the club tonight please hand your images to John, who will pass them on to me over the weekend.

As I have already mentioned in this post, at the AGM there was a vote on whether a Sports section should be included in the Annuals. So for all those that wanted to see one introduced, this is your opprtunity to show that if we introduced a dedicated sports section that it would be well supported.

So come on and get those entries in asap.

Thanks,

Keith.