8th February – A Wildlife Talk by Talvinder Chohan

A place for Syllabus Updates and Comments
John Hardman
Syllabus Secretary
Syllabus Secretary
Spam Protection: Maybe

8th February – A Wildlife Talk by Talvinder Chohan

Post by John Hardman »

Tai who has a love of wildlife has agreed to talk to us about his wildlife photography. There are some really stunning images on his website.

Please come along and give your support, I am sure it will be a great evening.

www.tcwildlifephotography.com

An extract summary from his website

Having a love of animals since childhood he has been entranced by wildlife photography for nearly a decade now.

Searching for wildlife both near and far, as well as in our best wildlife parks has enabled him to capture endangered species, and present them to the viewer in the best possible light (both literally and metaphorically) in a bid to inspire and preserve our natural heritage for the benefit and enjoyment of future generations.

Inspiration is from a variety of experiences and backgrounds, I have had the pleasure of representing Nikon and Canon products at several retail outlets such as Jessops JLP and Currys PC World. The in depth product training provided by REL/Big Picture has further improved my understanding of the both systems and their applications in wildlife photography.

My work is currently a mixture of wildlife taken in the field, and the first half of my ten year journey learning from captive animals at zoological gardens and wildlife parks. As time passes, I have grown to capture wildlife in its natural environment, and this is a trend that will continue into the future.
Stu B
Master Photographer
Master Photographer

Re: 8th February – A Wildlife Talk by Talvinder Chohan

Post by Stu B »

Great night last night. Really enjoyed Talvinder's talk. You can appreciate why he get's so addicted to those Tiger's...! Also never knew you could go dolphin spotting from Aberystwyth. Will have to check that out in more detail in the summer...!!
Regards

Stuart....
John
Iconic Photographer
Iconic Photographer

Post by John »

It was good wasn't it? Hopefully we'll have Tal back next season for more.
Best regards

John
John Hardman
Syllabus Secretary
Syllabus Secretary

Post by John Hardman »

Well Tal certainly had a great impact at ADAPS. Certainly a guy with great passion and some great images.

He emailed me after the talk to say how much he enjoyed his visit and I have followed things up by inviting him back to talk again.

He asked me to publicise his safari holidays and I will email to anyone who wants, a brochure in PDF.

Also I have a couple of his business cards which you are free to have, just ask.