CANON CAMERA FOR SALE

All things relating to Digital Photography
mikeaspinall
Master Photographer
Master Photographer
Spam Protection: Maybe

CANON CAMERA FOR SALE

Post by mikeaspinall »

I have a Canon 550D camera (body only) for sale due to an upgrade. It is in very good condition having less than 10000 actuations. Comes
complete with box, charger, canon battery , instruction manual etc. and even has a screen protector. Am looking for £250.00 and offering it
to club members before putting on the various websites. It has 18 million pixels so high quality.

Cheers

MIchael
Sue Boon
Elite Member
Elite Member

Re: CANON CAMERA FOR SALE

Post by Sue Boon »

Hi Mike. Do you still have the camera for sale? If so please let me know because I am interested in buying it.
Sue Boon
mikeaspinall
Master Photographer
Master Photographer
Spam Protection: Maybe

Post by mikeaspinall »

Hi Sue
The answer is yes but there is a problem.

I have an offer from MPB Cameras in Brighton. Ruth and I are going there on Monday for a short break. Your message is rather last minute
so I would really need to know if you intend to buy the camera or else I could lose the sale in Brighton.
We might be able to meet tomorrow afternoon so you could look at it but failing that am not sure what to do. Please ring me on 01204 493678.
Cheers
Michael
Sue Boon
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post by Sue Boon »

Hi Mike. I hope you and Ruth enjoyed your short break. I took the camera on our holiday in the Lake District. I took many photos but haven't had a chance to look at them yet. I am really pleased with the new camera.

Thank you.
Sue B