Meet The Family

A home for images for discussion and appraisal
John
Iconic Photographer
Iconic Photographer

Meet The Family

Post by John »

If you're not part of a "Clicking Clique" then it can be quite difficult to get the 30 Votes for a "Reader's Award" on ePHOTOzine, but at last I did, so I thought I'd share it with you.
Best regards

John
Andy C
Elite Member
Elite Member

Re: Meet The Family

Post by Andy C »

Congratulations on your ward John.

I signed up to ePhotozine just last week and am still getting to know my way around it all. Do you know if you can have a list of friends on there, I have had a cursory look and nothing seemed to jump out. It would be good if you were notified when your friends uploaded new images.

this is me on ephotozine http://www.ephotozine.com/u87504

Andy
John
Iconic Photographer
Iconic Photographer

Post by John »

You can have a list of Favourites and I've just added you to mine so I can see your latest pics as you do them.

The snag is that you need to be an e2 member to get the extra facilities, costing £29 per year.
Best regards

John
Andy C
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post by Andy C »

Paul Jones wrote: Hi Andy - I've added a link to your EpZ gallery from the ADAPS website LINKS page.
I hope you don't mind.
Thats fine, thanks Paul.
Andy C
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post by Andy C »

John wrote:You can have a list of Favourites and I've just added you to mine so I can see your latest pics as you do them.
The snag is that you need to be an e2 member to get the extra facilities, costing £29 per year.
Thanks for that John. I also signed up for the e2 membership.
After a more detailed look round the site I have now stumbled across the favourties section and how to add them. It was hidden in plain sight :oops:

Andy