Special Forum Competition - "Mobile Photography"

Enter our forum competitions here
Paul Jones
Iconic Photographer
Iconic Photographer
Spam Protection: No

Re: Special Forum Competition - "Mobile Photography"

Post by Paul Jones »

BydoR9 wrote: I must admit that for the first few days it looked like no one had any interest in it. Then slowly, but surely your entries started to come in. Needless to say, I was relieved! ;-)

Chris Lowe and Neil Tennant, by Paul Jones.
A very different type of portrait, very colourful and original. A good idea using the video screens (if not cheating a little maybe ;-) ). That aside I liked it! The main reason that this didn’t do as well as some of the others is because it is effectively two images stuck together really.
No problem, Andy. I knew I wouldn't win. I only posted to kickstart the competition.

I wouldn't call them 'portraits'. It was just a couple of quick grab shots taken from the crowd during the concert. :D
Paul
================
http://www.PaulJones.org

"As usual Paul is absolutely correct."
"In short, Paul is an absolutely brilliant mentor."
collier15
Spam Protection: No

Post by collier15 »

Thanks Andy for picking mine as the winner it was a snapshot of the overall picture we took one night on Rivington this is the finished pic took on dslr.
Attachments
Phil 1.jpeg
Phil 1.jpeg (158.77 KiB) Viewed 3281 times
John
Iconic Photographer
Iconic Photographer

Post by John »

That was an interesting experiment, perhaps we could have one where after manipulation of the phone image is allowed? It would then be interesting to see how we fare using the image just as we would any other digital camera file.
Best regards

John