Friday 7th November 2014 - HIG Nudes 4 U

A place for Syllabus Updates and Comments
John
Iconic Photographer
Iconic Photographer

Friday 7th November 2014 - HIG Nudes 4 U

Post by John »

Contrary to what I said last night, please note the date for this event has been changed.

Tim Pile will present for ADAPS "Have I Got Nudes For You" on Friday 7th November 2014.

Not to be missed, just as I said, but apologies for having to change the actual date. This might actually suit one or two people quite well!
Best regards

John
John
Iconic Photographer
Iconic Photographer

Re: Friday 7th November 2014 - HIG Nudes 4 U

Post by John »

And this is the second night this week for an ADAPS event. It's virtually unheard of to have a club night on a Friday, and even more so when it's in addition to the usual Thursday.

HIGNFY will be here in the guise of photographer Tim Pile, and you will not be disappointed. The evening starts at the usual time and all will be exactly the same as any regular meeting. As mentioned previously, Tim can't do Thursdays, so the choice was that we either miss his talk or we make alternative arrangements. This Friday is the alternative arrangement!
Best regards

John
John
Iconic Photographer
Iconic Photographer

Post by John »

Tim Pile lived up to his name and talked us through an extraordinary set of portrait and nude images, all prints. The quality was superb and there were many useful tips for black and white, landscape, portrait and especially nude work.

A fantastic evening. 5S
Best regards

John
melbarnes
Vice Chair
Vice Chair
Spam Protection: No

Post by melbarnes »

A really good night tonight with Tim Pile - lots of shots on different locations, and good advice on the methods he used. It's a shame it wasn't better attended, but for those who missed it, you should see most of what he presented on his website: http://timpile.co.uk/
"Aim for the moon - if you miss you'll land amongst the stars."
Gill Blower
Iconic Photographer
Iconic Photographer

Post by Gill Blower »

Sorry..Friday's are not good for me and I know a few who were attending firework displays with family. Pity he can't make Thursday's...would love to have seen his work.