Photo Walk for charity, Sunday 1 May 2015

A place for Syllabus Updates and Comments
melbarnes
Vice Chair
Vice Chair
Spam Protection: No

Photo Walk for charity, Sunday 1 May 2015

Post by melbarnes »

I have received this message from Terry Donnelly who gave us that superb presentation this month. He is suggesting a good day out in Liverpool for photographers, with some demonstrations, talks, and models - all for £10 which goes to charity. Sounds like a good day out. If you let me know who is interested, I'll let Terry know. Please arrange your own transport. Details are in the web address.

"We are holding a photo walk on Sunday 1st May in Liverpool to raise funds for Hayden Weiss, a young girl of 4 years of age that has lost her right eye to cancer, and is having ongoing treatment.

The details of the walk are at https://www.facebook.com/events/1570868486564642/ and also details of Haydens story.

During the photo walk the plan is to ask for a donation of £10 from each photographer if they can afford d it, to go to Haydens fund. There will be no deductions for expenses or anything else made to any donations, the full amount will go for Haydens benefit.

Can you please let your members know about the event, and if possible ask them to attend the walk.

We have a number of fabulous raffle prizes on the walk, including a squad signed Manchester United football shirt, along with other great items.

We also intend to have a number of talks / demonstrations on the walk, and also have some models joining us.

So as well as being a great social photo walk day, there will plenty of opportunities to grab some photographs of models, and get some advice on doing street photography and shooting a model."
"Aim for the moon - if you miss you'll land amongst the stars."