STUDIO LIGHTING PRACTICAL WORKSHOP

A place for Syllabus Updates and Comments
melbarnes
Vice Chair
Vice Chair
Spam Protection: No

STUDIO LIGHTING PRACTICAL WORKSHOP

Post by melbarnes »

Stuart Brides and myself will be holding a practical session on Saturday 23 September starting at 10am, which will be a STUDIO LIGHTING TUTORIAL primarily.

It will involve lighting set up for the type of shot that you want, adjusting your camera settings for the shoot, taking the shot, and processing the results in Photoshop on the laptop - we will use my laptop (and the ADAPS laptop if available) but you are welcome to bring your own if it has Photoshop loaded and working.

There will be no charge for this session, as we are not paying a model – we will choose a model(s) from those present.

Would you please add your name to the list in the ADAPS room if you are interested, or message me on Facebook messenger, or via the ADAPS website.

This is a practical session, so please bring along your cameras to create some decent images. The session is likely to take longer than the usual morning session – these kind of sessions tend to get very time consuming, so be prepared for it to run into the afternoon, and bring your butties!
"Aim for the moon - if you miss you'll land amongst the stars."
Stu B
Master Photographer
Master Photographer
Spam Protection: Maybe

Re: STUDIO LIGHTING PRACTICAL WORKSHOP

Post by Stu B »

Thanks Mel.... Just to add, This will be a beginners/intermediate class for off camera portrait lighting. I will be doing a presentation covering. Lighting Equipment, Modifiers, Hard and soft light. Lighting ratio's. The Inverse square law. Killing the ambient light...!!

We'll be taking dynamic portraits so bring your cameras along with you.. All the lighting equipment will be provided for you.. If you would prefer to just listen...Still come along. But bring a hat...We may ask you to model...lol

For members only.....!! Going to be a lot of fun......!! And some great portraits too,,,
Regards

Stuart....
TerryA
Initiate
Initiate
Spam Protection: No

Re: STUDIO LIGHTING PRACTICAL WORKSHOP

Post by TerryA »

Hi Mel,
Sorry I've been out of it for a while, been ill then on a long holiday. Anyway, I'd love to come to your workshop so please put my name down......sounds interesting

cheers Terry