Fancy a walk?

A place for discussions not specifically catered for elsewhere
-KT

Fancy a walk?

Post by -KT »

I'm looking for a brave soul to come for a walk with me round Penningtom Flash or somewhere simular and give me a hand my photography and let me see how your suppost to do it. I have a car, legs or bike and I'm available weekdays or weekends.

My lens is only a 18-55, but not really sure what to do with it yet. Learnt the basics of shutter, aperture and iso on paper, just need to put it into practice.

KT
paulinefisher
Photographer
Photographer
Spam Protection: Maybe

Re: Fancy a walk?

Post by paulinefisher »

I often go to the flash, if you send me a message with your mobile number I will get in touch and we can arrange something weather permitting.
GERRYG
Elite Member
Elite Member
Spam Protection: Maybe

Post by GERRYG »

HI KT,
IF YOU FANCY THIS SUNDAY,10th APRIL, ALISON AND MYSELF WILL WALK WITH YOU. I HAVE A NIECE WHO KEEP HORSE'S ON PENNINGTON FLASH. SO WE MIGHT KISS 2 BIRDS WITH 1 STONE. I DON'T ACTUALLY MEAN KILL 2 BIRDS :P YOU CAN CALL ME OR E-MAIL ME ON g.gentry -at- btinternet.com Best Wishes Gerry.
John
Iconic Photographer
Iconic Photographer

Post by John »

Gerry I suggest you put your phone number and e-mail address in the secure section of the forum - both you and KT can see that if you're logged in.

I'll change them here now otherwise you'll be inundated by spam. You could also PM them to KT.
Best regards

John
-KT

Post by -KT »

I've emailed him already, but thanks John. Spam is evil!

Thank you Pauline and Gerry for the offers, both contacted and looking forward to two walks out. I love Pennington Flash, it's one of my favourite places.
Walter Brooks
Master Photographer
Master Photographer

Post by Walter Brooks »

Off up to Helvellyn via Striding Edge in July, but I am not sure that's the type of walk you are thinking about? :lol:
“The camera is an instrument that teaches people how to see without a camera.”
― Dorothea Lange
-KT

Post by -KT »

lolz Walter, I said a walk...not a hike up a mountain! I may appear youngish, but I'm well and truely knackered =)
Walter Brooks
Master Photographer
Master Photographer

Post by Walter Brooks »

That is a walk - don't be fooled by my avatar, I'm a little younger then than now!
“The camera is an instrument that teaches people how to see without a camera.”
― Dorothea Lange
-KT

Post by -KT »

Just a little? =P