'Twas The Night Before Christmas

A place for discussions not specifically catered for elsewhere
yachtsman1
Master Photographer
Master Photographer
Spam Protection: No

'Twas The Night Before Christmas

Post by yachtsman1 »

Hi All, not many AV subjects on here at the moment? Pictures to Exe version 8 was finally released over the weekend, Wnsoft are offering a special deal to existing users where you can upgrade to the De-Lux version for $3? should be thirty four dollars but someone got their sums wrong, so it is actually slightly less than that. I've just finished my first show using PTE8 & up-loaded it onto Mediafire see http://www.mediafire.com/download/ubt37 ... Court..zip
It's in a zip file so if you don't know how to un-pack it & are using W7 or 8, right click the folder when it's downloaded & choose "extract all", once you have the normal blue arrow head icon, just double click it & it will run, sorry to labour that but newcomers or users may not know how. :-]
The show is called as the title of this post 'Twas the night before Christmas, sub title At Stirling Court, which is where I live. The show runs for around 9 minutes, & as the say in Come Dancing's rock & roll rules, has some tricks flicks & kicks. If you are averse to motion sickness or small furry animals, be warned. Constructive comments welcomed, it's meant for Stirling Court residents, but should be universally OK.
Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year to all at ADAPS, hope to make the new forum comp. (well done Janice)
Regards Eric. :roll:
Cookie
Photographer
Photographer

Re: 'Twas The Night Before Christmas

Post by Cookie »

I enjoyed that Eric.
I have been to Southport many times in the last few months, mostley to Wilkinsons Cameras. I have thought about you and the fact I have not been to see you. So next time I will look out for the Big Dipper, but do not ask me to go one it... I will be off now to get the latest copy of PTE downloaded. I hope I can still remember how to install my registration number. I have a new computer now. :(

Glenys
yachtsman1
Master Photographer
Master Photographer
Spam Protection: No

Re: 'Twas The Night Before Christmas

Post by yachtsman1 »

Hi Glenys
Glad you liked it. There is lots of info about the latest version on the forum & how to get it, with a search programme that will find in in your email system, provided it is stored on your ISP's site or your registry. Alternatively, send a request to Wnsoft & they will send a new key.
Regards Eric