Photo Gallery issues

A place for discussions not specifically catered for elsewhere
bazzasmeg
Photographer
Photographer

Photo Gallery issues

Post by bazzasmeg »

Hi, is anyone else having a problem accessing the Photo Gallery? I get the following message everytime I click on the link.

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function mysql_connect() in /homepages/25/d444267948/htdocs/adapsuk.org/gallery/include/functions.inc.php:181 Stack trace: #0 /homepages/25/d444267948/htdocs/adapsuk.org/gallery/include/init.inc.php(171): cpg_db_connect() #1 /homepages/25/d444267948/htdocs/adapsuk.org/gallery/index.php(26): require('/homepages/25/d...') #2 {main} thrown in /homepages/25/d444267948/htdocs/adapsuk.org/gallery/include/functions.inc.php on line 181

Regards, Barry
John
Iconic Photographer
Iconic Photographer

Re: Photo Gallery issues

Post by John »

It's in hand Barry, the Gallery software is no longer supported and has been rebuilt using Wordpress.

It's almost ready, as is the revamped version of the website, which is being unified under one theme. All that remains now is making sure nothing relevant has been left out, proof reading, double checking......and checking again.

After all that it will be time to publish and then we'll wait to see what we've missed!
Best regards

John
Mike
Iconic Photographer
Iconic Photographer
Spam Protection: No

Re: Photo Gallery issues

Post by Mike »

Hiya

We are back and live with a new site. The gallery has been totally rebuilt and has all of the images restored from the previous software.

There are a couple of gaps in the text as I didn't have access to all of the winners. Hopefully the information will be restored soon.

Hope you like it.

M
--------------------------
http://www.rileyuk.co.uk