Set subject competition

All your ideas for the website, the forums and the club
GRAHAM OTTY
Elite Member
Elite Member
Spam Protection: No

Set subject competition

Post by GRAHAM OTTY »

As a new member I was disappointed at the lack of information on the web site about the above competition.I might have missed the introduction as I have not attended every Thursday so the first I knew of it was when Keith posted on Facebook reminding members.
My computer skills are basic,so I could be looking in the wrong place,but the only mention of the competition I could find was on the what's on calendar for 9th June.I did enter a photo for the comp. only to find on the night that I could have entered 5. HELP
LesleyD
Competitions Secretary
Competitions Secretary
Spam Protection: Maybe

Re: Set subject competition

Post by LesleyD »

Thanks Graham - you make some very valid points here. I do intend to review all of the documentation we have for the competitions, so I'll make sure to cover the set subject competition as well as the regular monthly and annual ones, and any new documents that come out of that will be posted on the wall in the club, as well as being available on our website.

Lesley
GRAHAM OTTY
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post by GRAHAM OTTY »

Thanks for the prompt and honest reply;I know this is a new post for you and I wish you well,see you Thursday

Graham
Paul Jones
Iconic Photographer
Iconic Photographer

Post by Paul Jones »

GRAHAM OTTY wrote: the first I knew of it was when Keith posted on Facebook reminding members.
the only mention of the competition I could find was on the what's on calendar for 9th June.
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=3720
Paul
================
http://www.PaulJones.org

"As usual Paul is absolutely correct."
"In short, Paul is an absolutely brilliant mentor."