Digital photography the future

All things relating to Digital Photography
mark dyson
Photographer
Photographer

Digital photography the future

Post by mark dyson »

The next big thing in digital photography will be about the focusing system, apparently. The boffins are working on a system that lets you select the focusing point after you have taken the shot. The photographer will be able the veiw the different focus points and select the one he or she likes, oh joy. This news was on the BBC radio 4 programme called "Click" i think this evening about 5 pm. What with HDR now this, where will it all end.
John
Iconic Photographer
Iconic Photographer

Re: Digital photography the future

Post by John »

You will tell your camera, "I'm in a Cartier-Bresson mood today, nip out and get me some nice reportage shots will you?" and off it will go. That will free more time up for watching reality TV shows about people who never go out of houses...... :lol:
Best regards

John
mark dyson
Photographer
Photographer

Post by mark dyson »

The programme is called CLICK-ON and is available on the radio 4 home site so you can listern to it and see whats happening. That can not be right "listern to it and see whats happening" oh well.
mark dyson
Photographer
Photographer

Post by mark dyson »

What about sending someone out with a live veiw camera and looking at the image on your tv and pressing the remote when you want to capture the image. :lol: I might try that, my wife has a good mac and wellies.
Tom Gerrard

Post by Tom Gerrard »

mark dyson wrote: I might try that, my wife has a good mac and wellies.
If you are sending your wife out with an Apple notebook and wearing only a pair of wellies will you let me where and when.

TG.