Bonfire Night

All things relating to Digital Photography
RobWarren
Initiate
Initiate
Spam Protection: Maybe

Bonfire Night

Post by RobWarren »

Hey everyone, I was thinking of getting some photography done on bonfire night and was wondering if anybody else had the same idea and wanted to go out to Colliers football ground?
In the past i recall it is really busy and could be problematic if i were to set up and then get surrounded by people so i called the person in charge of the club and he said that i would be able to set up at the bottom of the club where it's shut off :)

obviously if there turned out to be a group of more than a couple of people they may be reluctant to allow is in this section so..
if anybody is able to and interested in joining me or if there are any other locations already happening please let me know.

also included the contact details for Atherton Collieries FC in case someone in ADAPS wanted to confirm
(Club)
Email address:
athertoncolls@live.co.uk
John
Iconic Photographer
Iconic Photographer

Re: Bonfire Night

Post by John »

Have a good time and I'm sure if anyone fancies joining you they'll give you a ring, it's a bit short notice to try and arrange a club outing.

Shutter on B and f8 is a good place to start!
Best regards

John
Stu B
Master Photographer
Master Photographer

Post by Stu B »

Im up for it......Was already planning on going and having a do...
Regards

Stuart....
RobWarren
Initiate
Initiate

Post by RobWarren »

Stu B wrote:Im up for it......Was already planning on going and having a do...
Great, I'm planning on coming down this thursday so i will hopefully meet you there