Fast pc 4 sale

All things relating to Digital Photography
bernyM
Initiate
Initiate

Fast pc 4 sale

Post by bernyM »

I have a used pc that I am selling. It is quite powerful (pentium 4, 3 Ghz, 1 gig ram, 112 gig mirrored SATA hard drive (i.e. Two 112 drives set up as a mirrored raid for data security) , Radeon 9600 graphics card, DVD writer, CD writer, Radeon onboard sound, onboard ethernet controller and 400 Watt power supply). I have installed zone alarm firewall, AVG antivirus, Spybot, open office 2.3, Nero Essentials etc. The system is also backed up with Power Quest Drive image. This means that in the event of system failure (e.g. hard drive failure, virus infection etc) you can do a full system restore of the operating system (xp pro) PLUS installed software & be back up and running in less than an hour:-)
If you want to add wireless networking there are three vacant PCI slots on the motherboard. Also a high-rise modem card slot if you have dial-up internet. If you have broadband, you can connect to your modem/router by USB or the ethernet.

This would make an ideal very cheap digital darkroom. It meets the Adobe spec for Lightroom & CS3. I am selling it for £179.

I have set up this machine myself (I am a Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer). I will deliver it and install it within the local area and give you some free tuition and install any extra software you want.

Please note; System only, i.e. no monitor, keyboard or mouse.

Berny M

:e: 8)