MAMIYA 645

All things relating to Film Photography
mark dyson
Photographer
Photographer

MAMIYA 645

Post by mark dyson »

Just bought a Mamiya m645j and what a lump it is, can see a bad back looming. I have took it to pieces, brushed the dust off and loaded HP4 so out on Sunday. I need a 120 film spiral for my developing tank, does anyone have a spare that they no longer use. Anyone getting shut of there old darkroom enlarger please would they let me know as i would like to upgrade to one that has the larger neg carrier and lens. Film equipment are at rock bottom prices and for a film user like me that is starting again is great. I can have the pick of cameras and lenses that at one time would be to expensive. On the down side if you have old equipment dont sell as its not worth it as the market is awash with good stuff, why not get some film and use it.
John
Iconic Photographer
Iconic Photographer

Re: MAMIYA 645

Post by John »

Somewhere in the clubrooms there may well be a Paterson System 4 tank that will be fine for 120 film. We can have a look on Thursday.

You should get some great pictures with the Mamiya - I had one once and it was a great camera.
Best regards

John
mark dyson
Photographer
Photographer

Post by mark dyson »

Thanks John. I did not get out today as the better half had other ideas, Christmass at Bents (oh what joy). The credit crunch as not hit Bents it was packed.
Walter Brooks
Master Photographer
Master Photographer

Post by Walter Brooks »

Well Mark after our little chat on Thursday, I made the trip out - loaded up with 35mm and 120 - 25 lbs on your back does wonders for the cardio vascular system!

Walter
“The camera is an instrument that teaches people how to see without a camera.”
― Dorothea Lange