Looks familiar

A home for images for discussion and appraisal
keith richardson
Committee Member
Committee Member

Looks familiar

Post by keith richardson »

Hi there,

Was out and about this morning with my camera and came across this familiar looking building in the back street of a nearby town. 8)

Thought it would be suitable as a first image test.

Keith

Lee Bold
Photographer
Photographer

Post by Lee Bold »

Great image i have got to have a go at this hdr stuff, detail really stands out. If its not secret which program do you use to merge the different images together.
Lee
keith richardson
Committee Member
Committee Member

Thank you Paul and Lee for the comments.

I think in this case the interest is simply provided by where it actually is and so I thought would be of interest to members, which is why it will only appear on these pages. ( I didn't know the door was that colour, never seen it in daylight before).
If you do know anywhere where there are semi naked ladies hanging about on a sunday morning please let me know. 8)

Its not a secret which software I use but I have an evening booked about HDR in March and if I tell everything on here beforehand it may well be a bit of a short evening. I will of course have a chat next time I see you at the club if you like.

Thanks, keith.
Lee Bold
Photographer
Photographer

Post by Lee Bold »

Thanks keith a chat would be great as i have a few ideas what i would like to try out.
Thanks Lee
ColiNfr
Initiate
Initiate

Post by ColiNfr »

How about a nude in a black recliner sofa Paul......

For me its not a abd pictures, the bit i dont like is around the chimmy, to overblown for me and it seems to want a rainbow in there somewhere too lol..

Apart from the missing nude and the sky around teh chimmies, its not bad at all.

Colin - the man who knows nothing...
keith richardson
Committee Member
Committee Member

Okay I can take a hint...

Actually I was thinking that its a quiet back street, the camera is already on a tripod, it has a 10 second self timer and I do have a black leather thongy type thing.....or was it pink?? 8)

you may find out next week....... :?

Keith