All your ideas for the website, the forums and the club
akingsnorth
Initiate
Initiate
Spam Protection: No

Google Calendar

Post by akingsnorth »

Hi all,
I 'almost' feel like introducing myself as a stranger as oddly the forum is telling me this is my 1st ever post :? and due to holidays and work I've not put in an appearance for so long! (I hope to end the drought this week - at the moment it looks like I'll be nearby on Thursday and I've been checking out the syllabus and liking the sound of The Lanternist!)

And its actually whilst checking out the syllabus that my suggestion came to mind, has anyone thought about creating a public Google calendar of the syllabus?

I've added several public Google calendars into my own calendar and I find them quite useful. My calendar online, on my pc and on my mobile automatically updates with any new events or any event changes without me having to do anything - (providing the calendar is updated by the person who created it of course)
As for ADAPS in my calendar currently, I have a reoccurring 'event' in my Calendar every week at 8pm on Thursday, but to find out the topic/details of any outdoor events/visits I have to check back at the website.

- maybe this is more a suggestion based on my own - busy, here, there and everywhere - lifestyle
- AND maybe it might be seen as a negative, and might lead to a reduction in visits to website,
but I'd be interested in seeing if its been suggested/thought about before, or if there is any interest in the idea.

I'd be willing to 'create' and update it based on the 'published' syllabus on the website, if people are interested.

A
John
Iconic Photographer
Iconic Photographer

Re: Google Calendar

Post by John »

We already have Google and Facebook accounts, so we'll have a chat about it. Thanks for the idea.
Best regards

John