Thursday 7th March – Brian Woodward presents his images in slide form of the industrial age

A place for Syllabus Updates and Comments
John Hardman
Syllabus Secretary
Syllabus Secretary
Spam Protection: Maybe

Thursday 7th March – Brian Woodward presents his images in slide form of the industrial age

Post by John Hardman »

I am pleased to say that Brian Woodward will give a member talk on Thursday.

Brian is one of our older club members and tells me he has about 10,000 transparencies. Brian has a lifelong interest in the Industrial age and this is the basis of his talk. Many of the slides he will be presenting are in excess of 50 years old.

The talk starts with images of mining and then to his passion of railways, but Brian tells me that there are quite a few sections. One of the slides shown during the talk is unique. Can you guess which one when you see it.

Brian spends his winter months away from the club but during this time has put a lot of effort at home into making the evening successful. I am sure it will be.
John
Iconic Photographer
Iconic Photographer

Re: Thursday 7th March – Brian Woodward presents his images in slide form of the industrial age

Post by John »

Particularly looking forward to seeing this!
Best regards

John
John
Iconic Photographer
Iconic Photographer

Re: Thursday 7th March – Brian Woodward presents his images in slide form of the industrial age

Post by John »

Well done to Brian, who clearly put a lot of work into his presentation.

Excellent stuff, really interesting, and presented in a lively and enthusiastic manner.
Best regards

John