Past Winners

All your ideas for the website, the forums and the club
Mike
Iconic Photographer
Iconic Photographer
Spam Protection: No

Past Winners

Post by Mike »

I was looking at the competition rules page of the site following a post in the General Discussions and thought it was really nice to see who the current winners were.

On that basis I thought I might be nice to have a past winners webpage where each trophy was shown from starting year to present with the winners names on it. Quite a bit of recording work would need to be done here but I thought it would be lovely to see how long it had been going for an also the number of people who won! :]
--------------------------
http://www.rileyuk.co.uk
Walter Brooks
Master Photographer
Master Photographer

Re: Past Winners

Post by Walter Brooks »

Look forward to seeing your sterling effort Mike ... lol :lol: regards
Walter
“The camera is an instrument that teaches people how to see without a camera.”
― Dorothea Lange
keith richardson
Committee Member
Committee Member

Post by keith richardson »

Mike wrote:On that basis I thought I might be nice to have a past winners webpage where each trophy was shown from starting year to present with the winners names on it. Quite a bit of recording work would need to be done here but I thought it would be lovely to see how long it had been going for an also the number of people who won! :]
Hi,

Well as I currently find myself in possesion of several of the aforementioned trophies and have too much time on my hands I have now compiled a list of all the previous winners in these sections from their inception to the present day.
This is now in an excel file so can it be posted in here or should I send it to someone to post in its own page on the website?
The slide competions aren't included but i am sure they can be added later.

regards, keith.
John
Iconic Photographer
Iconic Photographer

Post by John »

If you e-mail the info to Len McNally in the first instance he can add the slide info and then pass it to Paul to enter on the correct part of the main site.

Is that OK with you Len and Paul?
Best regards

John
Mike
Iconic Photographer
Iconic Photographer

Post by Mike »

Woot. I think this is a great idea! The interesting bit will be in the detail as always. I think that the most interesting thing to come out of this for me will be the 'championship winner stats' ie. Who has held a certain trophy for the most years?! It will be like the F1 Hall of Fame. . . . :-d
John
Iconic Photographer
Iconic Photographer

Post by John »

You will need more fingers and toes to count how many times Len Hudson has won the Record Trophy.

:lol:
Best regards

John
Mike
Iconic Photographer
Iconic Photographer

Post by Mike »

By the sounds of it he is a veritable Michael Schumacher of the ADAPS trophy winning world! :]