Free Photography Exhibition, Manchester 11th to 15th April

A place for discussions not specifically catered for elsewhere
Tracey McGovern
Iconic Photographer
Iconic Photographer

Free Photography Exhibition, Manchester 11th to 15th April

Post by Tracey McGovern »

This message was sent by the organisers of a free Photography Exhibition.............

I am contacting you today, to invite your society to our free photography exhibition, taking place at Number One, First Street, Manchester M15 4FN, from 11th to 15th April on the theme ‘Light in the Lens’ which is one of our brand new touring exhibitions.

Photographers use light in their pictures to do many things – bring out character in portraits, grain and texture in surfaces and to direct the observer’s eye within the frame. They pick a particular moment in time to grasp the ever-changing light and capture a unique visual record. This exhibition uses images from the widest range of subjects, which we hope will add to the exhibition’s appeal. What all these photographs have in common is the way in which the light has transformed each image so that it becomes dramatic and special.

Entry is free and the exhibition will be open daily from 10am to 3pm.

I would very much appreciate it if you would extend our invitation to all of your members who may be interested in attending.

For more details, please visit our website: http://thephotographicangle.co.uk/exhibitions/

(Please note that dates may be subject to change. We advise you to check our website for the latest information prior to attendance).

We are on Facebook, Twitter and Linked In as shown by the icons below. If you would like us to add a post about upcoming exhibitions to your Twitter account, please let me know. Keep up to date with news about competitions, submissions and new exhibitions by ‘liking’ us on Facebook.

We look forward to welcoming you to our exhibition.

Many thanks,

Wendy
T : 0800 028 7338
www.thephotographicangle.co.uk