6th September 2012

A place for Syllabus Updates and Comments
John
Iconic Photographer
Iconic Photographer

6th September 2012

Post by John »

The first evening of the Winter Syllabus traditionally starts with our Welcome eveening. This is where everthing that is happening is explained so that everyone gets off to a proper start with competitions and is up to speed regarding our plans for the new season.

Gill has summarised the evening as follows:
John will be covering:-
How to prepare a digital image for competition i.e. what size to use, how to put a border around the image.
He will be showing us how to present a print for competition.
He has also been asked how to size an image for the forum competitions.

Keith will be talking to us about how the new seasons competitions are to be run.

Tracey will be sharing her ideas on trips and events.

Lesley & GIll will be discussing the syllabus and would welcome any ideas from members.

Everyone is welcome - see you there.

Gill
There may be time for other segments from committee members, and of course questions will be very welcome. See you there!
Best regards

John
John
Iconic Photographer
Iconic Photographer

Re: 6th September 2012

Post by John »

Just to remind everyone that I mentioned a new ADAPS Group on www.ephotozine.com which is invitation only. This is not to exclude members, but to give a place where members can appraise each others' work and dicuss images without the whole world viewing them.

I need to know your ePHOTOzine ID if I am to invite you to join, so please let me have that, either here, by PM or by e-mail or even in person. You will receive an e-mail giving you a link to the group.

It's worth checking your spam folder if you don't receive such an e-mail as sometimes things that we weant get blocked.
Best regards

John
Chris Stephens
Initiate
Initiate
Spam Protection: No

Re: 6th September 2012

Post by Chris Stephens »

Hi John,
Can i please join the ephotozine group. My user id is chris58b.
Regards,
Chris Stephens