Help with Droplets in CS3

All things relating to Digital Photography
Andy C
Elite Member
Elite Member

Help with Droplets in CS3

Post by Andy C »

Help needed!, I have being trying a video tutorial from this months Digital photo magazine "Creating Actions" which is for automating the addition of a watermark to images and also includes an image re-size step. I can create the action and all seems fine, I move on to creating the droplet and again all seems fine. However when I drag an image over the droplet all that happens is that photoshop opens (if its not already running) and then just sits there.

I did a quick search of the net for some answers and discovered that ePHOTOzine had a similar tutorial albeit with a different end result. They were still creating actions and a droplet to automate it all. So I thought I would give this tutourial a go. Low and behold I get the same results, No automation, nothing hasppens.

So I think the questions are - 1) Is it me? or 2) some setting in CS3 I am unaware of? Please bear in mind i'm fairly new to Photoshop.
:stupid:

Has anyone experienced something similar or can anyone help me solve what I'm doing wrong.

Thanks Andy

This link should take you to the ePHOTOzine tutourial
http://www.ephotozine.com/article/Guide ... hop-Action
Theo Dibbits
Master Photographer
Master Photographer

Re: Help with Droplets in CS3

Post by Theo Dibbits »

In the create droplet make sure you tick the override action open command box

Theo